We are looking for an experienced Sewer and Watermain Skilled Labourers, the ideal candidates will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the Sewer and Watermain industry. Ideally you will be fluent in all aspects of all underground Sewer and Watermain Construction, with specific emphasis on Municipal Work.
Responsibilities include ensuring safety of employees and job sites at all times, the highest quality of workmanship.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the Crew, Foreman, Supervisors, Managers, Contract Administrators and the General Public.
- Previous experience installing watermain, both storm and sanitary sewers and manholes; all within all Municipal tolerances
- Working 10+ hours per day, 5 days per week; and occasional night or weekend work
- Ability work in a strong team environment
- Training/Knowledge- Confined Space, trenching and excavation
- Valid Drivers Licence
- First Aid/CPR an asset
Job Type: Full-time Seasonal
- Sewer and Watermain: 3 years
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining the Capital Team, please email your resume to email@example.com; quoting Skilled Labourers - Sewer and Watermain in the subject line.
Posted Date: May 30th, 2017