We are looking for an experienced Sewer and Watermain Foreperson, the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years of experience in the Sewer and Watermain industry. The successful candidate will schedule the day to day operations of the crew, be fluent in all aspects of all underground Sewer and Watermain Construction, with specific emphasis on Municipal Work.
Responsibilities include ensuring safety of employees and job sites at all times, the highest quality of workmanship possible, and ensuring maximum profitability for projects.
Skills we require:
- Ability to effectively communicate with the Crew, Supervisors, Managers, Contract Administrators and the General Public.
- Previous experience installing watermain, both storm and sanitary sewers and manholes; all within all Municipal tolerances
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans
- Working 10+ hours per day, 5 days per week; and occasional night or weekend work
- Strong grasp of local Municipal Standards and Guidelines
- Ability work in a strong team environment
- Training/Knowledge- Confined Space, trenching and excavation
- Valid Drivers Licence
- First Aid/CPR an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Sewer and Watermain: 7 years
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining the Capital team, email you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; quoting Sewer and Watermain Foreperson in the subject line.
Date Posted: February, 2018