Interested in a challenging hands-on approach to gaining professional experience toward your Profesional Engineering career? If so, then we would like to connect with you.
Location: 4459 Concession 7, Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0
Date Posted: January 14, 2020
Start Date: To be determined
As a Junior Field Engineer with Capital, you will gain hands-on experience and training in both the construction and aggregate divisions. You will benefit from the support and mentorship of our seasoned Professional Engineers.
As a Junior Field Engineer, you will be a field representative for Capital, dealing with the public (residents/businesses) affected by the construction. You will work with consultants, ensuring projects are completed accurately and on time, and with Capital employees and subcontractors to ensure a safe work environment. You will organize, plan, track materials and labour costs, daily production numbers, and project scheduling. Complete daily paperwork and work alongside the project manager. Expand your experience n in scheduling, communication, project planning, surveying, technical writing, supervision, and time management.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Interested in gaining professional experience in civil infrastructure construction.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, weekends, nights, etc.
- Strong understanding and enforcement of the Occupational Health and Safety Act on site.
- Knowledge of OTM Book 7 will be considered an asset.
- Valid G-Class Drivers License.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Company vehicle and phone
- Advancement opportunities
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes will be kept on file for 6 months.
Check out our wide range of projects.
Capital works in the infrastructure and road-building sector constructing MTO highways, municipal roads, airport runways, and significant private sector projects.