Location: 4459 Concession 7, Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0
Date Posted: January 14, 2020
Start Date: To be determined
- A Skilled Labourer works with a team in a variety of construction and road-building projects. The work is satisfying, physically demanding and involves long days outdoors.
- You will be involved in construction operations of asphalt placement, granular placement, utility installations, and concrete operations.
- Please note that this is a seasonal position from April/May to Nov/Dec.
- You will be required to join the union to be hired for this position.
- Experience in civil construction an asset
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, weekends, nights, etc.
- Strong understanding and enforcement of the Occupational Health and Safety Act on site.
- Knowledge of OTM Book 7 will be considered an asset.
- Valid G-Class Drivers License.
- Competitive wage and benefit package
- Advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full Time/Seasonal*
*Please note that this is a seasonal position from April/May to Nov/Dec.
Apply by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure the position applying for is listed in the subject line.