Capital Paving is looking to hire an experienced Truck & Construction Equipment Mechanic (310T) to join our fleet management team.
Location: 4459 Concession 7, Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0
Date Posted: February 22, 2021
Start Date: Immediately
Reporting To: Maintenance Manager
Positions Available: One (1) Full Time
- Truck and Construction Equipment Mechanic, with experience. Apprentices will be considered.
- You have a full set of trade-accepted tools.
- You know your way around construction and you have experience with working with trucks.
- You treat your trade with professional respect.
- You like to work hard and long hours.
- Valid Drivers License
- Truck and Transport License
- Ability to diagnose and rectify faults
- Experience in repairing hydraulic and electrical systems
- Experience an asset
- Must be highly productive
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, week-ends, nights, etc.
- Team Player
- Competitive wage and benefit package
- Advancement opportunities
Apply Now: email@example.com
Ensure the position applying for is listed in the subject line.