Capital Paving is looking to hire an experienced Automotive and Light Duty Construction Equipment Mechanic (310S) to join our fleet management team.
Location: 4459 Concession 7, Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0.
Date Posted: March 28, 2022.
Start Date: Immediately.
Reporting To: Maintenance Manager.
Positions Available: One (1) Full Time.
- Automotive and Light Duty Construction Equipment Mechanic, with experience. Apprentices will be considered.
- You know your way around construction and you have experience with the maintenance and repair of light-duty construction vehicles and equipment including pickup trucks, trailers, small machinery, and construction tools.
- You have a full set of trade-accepted tools.
- You treat your trade with professional respect.
- You like to work hard and long hours.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Automotive Service Technician License.
- Ability to diagnose and rectify faults.
- Experience in repairing hydraulic and electrical systems
- Experience an asset.
- Must be highly productive.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, weekends, nights, etc.
- Team Player.
- Competitive wage and benefit package.
- Advancement opportunities.
Apply by sending a resume to email@example.com
Ensure the position you are applying for is listed in the subject line.