Capital Paving is looking to expand it's Construction Operations and Fleet Management team with three (3) available positions as a Float Driver (AZ & DZ) for the upcoming 2020 construction season.
Location: 4459 Concession 7, Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0
Date Posted: January 14, 2020
Start Date: April, 2020
- Responsible for various types of truck driving duties including water truck and crash truck.
- Proven experience and a good driving record are a must.
- Duties will also include general maintenance and visual inspection of the assigned vehicle.
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety by following rules and guidelines established by Capital Paving.
- A clean abstract, and possess either an AZ or DZ license in good standing.
- An understanding of how to complete manual daily logs, timesheets, and daily circle checks of your vehicle.
- Experience with operating Triaxle Float trucks, Single Axle trucks with floats are considered an asset.
- Willingness to be trained to operate an AC tanker truck is considered an asset to the career development of the successful candidate.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, weekends, nights, etc.
- Competitive wages and benefits package, per Teamster Union Agreement (No. 879)
- Advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full Time/Seasonal*
*Please note that this is a seasonal position from April/May to Nov/Dec.
Apply by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure the position applying for is listed in the subject line.